March 10, 2010
Things I have accomplished so far today
1) Dragged myself out of bed by 5:00 am.
2) Worked out.
3) Severely damaged my wallet by signing up for a series of personal training sessions.
4) Made myself a nutritious lunch.
5) Did a little online window-shopping.
6) Decided not to post any of the super-thinky and potentially depressing things I was contemplating yesterday. You’re welcome.
7) Consumed 1.5 sugar-free Red Bulls.
8 ) Realized that I am SO going to crash in my mid-morning meeting.
9) Rationalized the inclusion of a Diet Mountain Dew in today’s plan based on #8.
10) Remained unable to think through whether the upcoming Daylight Savings Change will mean that the sun rises earlier, or sets later.
11) Wondered what it means that I am more concerned about being able to run outside after work, than I am about the aforementioned mid-morning meeting.
12) Scanned job listings.
What do you hope to accomplish today?